Sunday, 9 September 2012

Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana

Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana has been extended to licensed porters, licensed vendors and licensed hawkers on the Railways in consultation with Ministry of Labour & Employment. Railways are facilitating below poverty line beneficiaries for coverage under the scheme being implemented by the concerned State Governments.
In the case of above poverty line beneficiaries, 75 per cent of the premium will be borne by the Railways subject to a maximum of Rs. 565/- per family per annum, whichever is less and the remaining 25 per cent to be contributed by the beneficiaries, who will also have to pay an amount of Rs. 30/- per family per year as registration/renewal fee.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Railways, Shri Bharatsinh Solanki in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today. 

You May Also Like


Popular Posts